IPPS Code of Ethics
Sets out the basis of the IPPS Ltd relationship with customers, suppliers, staff and the law. It is derived from the companies operating values and practices and the IPPS value The IPPS values main elements are:
- Two-way loyalty of staff to management and management to staff.
- Commitment to quality service and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Valuing people: demonstrating care for the interests of customers and all who do work for IPPS.
- Building enduring relationships with customers and suppliers through long term commitments and face-to-face contacts.
- Honesty in communication with customers and all who do work for IPPS.
- Compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and internal IPPS company policies.
Community and Environment
IPPS managers are committed to creating a healthy and safe work environment for all who undertake work for IPPS. IPPS is committed over the long term to creating a more sustainable environment through the development of effective recycling and waste management policies and practices. IPPS employees recognise the importance of contributing to the well-being and development of the communities in which they work. IPPS is committed to causing no harm to the environment.